FM Radio broadcasting uses frequency modulation of the radio waves to provide high quality sound. FM broadcast band is 88 -108 MHz; area of coverage is generally 40 – 50 kms.
If PEMRA receives more than one application for FM Radio licenses for the advertised city / location, license will be issued through open bidding process.
- APPLICATION FORM
- GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- UNDERTAKING SPECIMEN
- APPLICATION FORM FOR FREQUENCY ALLOCATION
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OPEN BIDDING PROCEDURE
- BANK GUARANTEE SPECIMEN
- LIST OF COMMERCIAL FM RADIO STATION LICENCES
- LIST OF NON COMMERCIAL FM RADIO STATION LICENCES
- LIST OF CANCELLED FM RADIO STATION LICENCES
- PROPOSED BASE PRICES FOR FM RADIO LICENSING PHASE-9
- TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF BIDDING FM RADIO LICENSING PHASE-IX
Duration of License:
Application Processing Fee: (Non-refundable)
Rs.10, 000/- [For Small Cities]
Rs.25, 000/- [For Big Cities]
03 % of the license fee( refundable after one year satisfactory performance).